Vehicles prohibited from wash tunnel
• Vehicles above 84” in height.
• Vehicles wider than 73” from inside driver tire to outside passenger tire (usually tires outside frame)
• Vehicles that sit lower than 5” to the ground.
• Vehicles with tires wider than 13.5”
• Trucks with beds containing fuel tank gun and hose
• Trucks with Dual rear tires (dually)
• Vehicles with snow plows attached
• Trucks/vans with ladder tacks
• Full-size Hummers, Ford Raptors, Nissan NV, Ford Transit, Dodge Promaster, All limousines.
• Any conversion van or any van with low profile side steps
• Oversize mirrors that customer does not fold (do not fold them so as to avoid cracking them.
• Vehicles with permanently affixed, tripod-style mirrors
• Vehicles in which one of the tires has been replaced with the narrow spare tire.
• Power antennas that cannot be retracted
• Vehicles with ski racks, bike racks, or any rear mounted racks.
• Vehicles with excessive damage (cracked windshield, missing bumper etc)
• Excessively dirty vehicles (mud, dirt, debris) (unless we are slow; we can wash but must have excessively dirty change and pressure washed prior to sending through the tunnel)
• Excessively rusted vehicles.
If you have any of the following, we cannot be responsible for damage that might occur and caution against getting your vehicle washed.
• Spare tire covers
• Non-Factory parts of modifications
• Previously chipped or cracked paint
• Loose, cracked, rusted, previously damaged parts.
• Vehicles 15 years or older